Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cha Ya (2009.11.22)

To celebrate our birthdays, E and i went to Cha Ya's a Thai and Japanese cuisine. Since these were taken (and eaten) SOOOOO long ago, I have no clue what they're called, except the first sushi which is called "Spider Roll" - I wonder how I can recall!


This looks like there was shrimp tempura and cooked eel. I probably didn't pick this one since I like eating sushi with raw seafood...I think it was good though.

The noodles weren't very good, the thick noodles we had the time before were much better, this was tasted like they just put soy sauce and no other seasoning...blah...and there were scrambled eggs in it...weird...
Mango with sticky rice. We ate this at Chef Siri's and it was really good. I remember the one here didn't taste as good. The mango wasn't ripe and the sticky rice wasn't the good kind of sticky rice!
Not a clue how much this cost us, but I think we had a coupon where we had to spend a certain amount which is why we ordered dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment