Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cuisine of China

So, I cook at a restaurant occasionally. Today being one of the days. I took some pictures of the foods I cooked, none of your boring fried rice and lo mein, but other stuff you may not normally see or eat.

I just like how well my camera takes pictures. This is just the onions and frozen peas and carrots before it became the Curry Chicken it was below.


Spicy Curry Chicken. A bit of garlic, salt, curry powder, sugar, hot peppers, and soy sauce. Some corn starch mixture to make the sauce thick, and voila!


Beef and Broccoli with napa in a brown sauce.


Yu-Shaing Pork with water chestnuts in a sweet, sour and spicy garlicky sauce. Not exactly my favorite dish to eat, but I like making it.



Orange Chicken. I think this was the 3rd or 4th one I made today...I decided I should take a picture since I was making so many. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment