Saturday, February 21, 2009

Homecooked Lunch & Dinner (2009.02.21)

So, since I was 'home' all day today, I did some cooking. This first dish was lunch (part of it) and is just sauteed napa. The red stuff was peppers to make it spicy. Good stuff, I like my veggies. ^_^


This was dinner, Sauteed ham with leek and bean curd skin. Also a bit spicy. I like my foods spicy. This goes really well with white rice of course, and for some strange reason can always make you go for that 2nd or 3rd bowl of rice. =)


This is Egg Drop Tomato Soup with Snow Peas. It's a light soup that tastes really good and is a piece of cake to make! I personally don't like cooked tomatoes or cooked fruits of any kind, but the soup is good. It's not quite like tomato soup that American's eat and not the Egg Drop Soup you get at carryout. This is more Authentic Asian soup, not the goopy stuff you get at chinese restaurants. (The goopy stuff was made so Americans would eat it, since practically all the soups Americans eat are goopy...) This is good stuff. I could eat this for breakfast with rice. Well, I can eat any soup with rice for breakfast, practically any soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment