Monday, February 16, 2009

Miami Grille (2008.08.11)

I had this in San Diego the 2nd night I was there. I went to a place called Miami Grille (go figure, it IS San Diego...). I wasn't really hungry so I figured I'd just order 2 appetizers. The first was Camarones a la Eddie with Tostones which was shrimp sauteed with a spicy Brazilian sauce. I don't remember it being spicy, but it wasn't too bad. It was in a buttery sauce with spices. The tostones it came with were really good too. I never had them before.

The other appetizer was Stuffed Crabs with rice and Miami's famous Joe's Stone Crab mustard sauce. The sauce was really good. It evened out the spices in the stuffed crab. The rice was good too, hehe, the good sticky kind!


Here's looking at you!


I have no clue how much each actually cost, but according to their website...

Total Price: 10.50 + 10.95 + tax + tip = $28 (how much I actually paid...CC receipts are great)

No comments:

Post a Comment